Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Beautiful Day

It was a perfect day for outside work. I made it through several flower beds on the N side of the house but have lots more work. Brian progressed well on a small, moveable chicken house. He looked on-line but came up with his own version. It can house 8 chickens, has 3 nesting boxes, two roosting bars, and a screened in run. We can move it across the yard allowing it to stay on one patch of grass for a day or two and then move it a little further along. I'd been talking about getting chickens. When Daddy heard me, he got excited about it so Brian got busy. I snapped a few pictures of Brian, the yard, my mom as she enjoyed a can of peanuts and my dad as he cracked and shelled pecans at their back door.

Notice the stylish jeans in this one...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys have been busy. But I guess it's nice to be out in the sun after all the snow? :-)

Mizpah,
Li