Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Brian



Wasn't Brian cute?

I am so blessed to be living my life with Brian. Here are the words from the card I gave him.

To My Dear Husband
Yours is the smile I look forward to each morning,
and yours if the voice I love to hear throughout the day.
Yours is the touch that can reach my heart and soul,
and it is your understanding that so often calms my doubts and fears...
Yours are the plans and dreams that blend with mine, becoming ours,
and yours is the love that means the world to me.
My life would be so different if you weren't a part of it,
and that is why no one has more to celebrate today
than I do.
Happy Birthday to my husband,
my soul mate,
my very best friend.
I Love You.

Several years ago, I made a movie for Brian's birthday. View a video of a famous singer incognito singing for that movie by clicking on the picture of skinny , long Brian in the left column.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
It looks like it has been a terrific 34 years. Great pictures and memories.

Love,
Cousin Cristi