Thursday, April 16, 2009

Are You a Threat?

If you believe abortion in wrong, if you are a disgruntled vet who was willing to sacrifice everything for your country, or if you do not support illegal immigration, our Homeland Security Department has written a statement calling you a threat to the country. I am including an article you may want to read. Click HERE
You can call the number listed to register your outrage or write the address offered in the article. I tried to call but was not given the opportunity to leave a message because the mailbox was full. I am going to write two of the addresses given. I believe that if we do not RESPOND when given the opportunity, we may look forward to real persecution. I believe our greatest response should be in prayer, calling on God to act and to show us actions we can take. We serve the Only Living God. He is the ruler. He reigns. He is King and we need not be timid to"defend" His Name and to stand on His principles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes me furious too just as so many things that are going on in our government today. Seems like every day something else comes up like now they are considering prosecuting some in the Bush administration. At first Obama said no, but now he says "maybe". You're right. We need to be calling on God in prayer more and more each day. I have to keep reminding myself that He knows what is going on and His will ultimately will be done.
Blessings,
Charlotte