Sunday, February 1, 2009


I ate correctly this weekend till Girl Scout cookies were delivered during the Superbowl game when I was already in a nervous rigger, hollaring for Warner. I ate a few (not all that are missing) of these but the rest will go to the freezer.

I had a wonder-full weekend. We are so blessed to be able to be sleeping in warm, comfortable homes where we have enough food to eat, can drive in a heated vehicle to a nice building where we are free to worship and read scripture. Do we realize what a low percentage of people who have ever lived fit into that category? We are blessed.

1 comment:

Ms.Daisy said...

Jennifer, After reading your blog and your profile, I think we may have some things in common. My blogging experience only started in May, 2008 encouraged by my daughter of Jillian's Pages.
I will be back to visit often.

Stop by my blog as I have an award waiting for you!

~Jean