Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pink Saturday

I was on my way to bed and realized I had not posted for Pink Saturday. I think this will be my last Pink Saturday for a time. I have many projects and my parents are needing more of my time. And I seem to need more time for reading and studying, time to be quiet and "know He is God." I will look at your posts when I have a moment though.

My first picture is a bowl that was in my grandmother's "nice" set of dishes.


I love the little roses. I Must have inherited my love of pink from several folks.


I drew and stitched this "sampler" around 30 years ago.


This little bookmark was a gift.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Visit HowSweetTheSound for more pinks!!

10 comments:

♥Mimi♥ said...

Saturday mornings are mine. I spend them traveling the web, hopping from page to page visiting some of the most lovely blogs loaded with pink all thanks to Beverly and her great idea.

Thanks so much for sharing your pink this week and for making my morning just a little bit brighter. Wishing you a special weekend filled with fun and family.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad I still get to visit you today :-) And since you'll be busy in the future . . . I say to you Jennifer . . . Mizpah!

Happy PS!

Li

Lori Lynn said...

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ HAPPY PINK SATURDAY ♥

SmilingSally said...

Your parents are fortunate to have a nice daughter to help them at this time of life. Happy Pink Saturday.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Jennifer,
Bless you for taking time to tend to your parents! Thanks for sharing today and Happy Pink Saturday.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Nice Pink Saturday post. I really like the sampler you made. I like your background and header picture.
Happy Pink Saturday.
Charlotte

Susie Jefferson said...

That sampler is a beautiful piece of needlework. My goodness, you have great patience! Happy Pink Saturday.

Marie De Marco said...

happy pink saturday
marie

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Lucky you have your grandmother's bowl..a treasure I am sure! Happy Pink Saturday ~ I hope you have a great weekend ~ Susan

Anonymous said...

Hello again :-)

I just like what Mizpah means . . .

Mizpah - Genesis 31:49
"It was also called Mizpah, because he said, "May the Lord keep watch between you and me when we are away from each other.""

Li