Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30, 2009

I am learning a little about creating blog pages so I'll be changing often through February. I told Brian this one looks like a saloon. Not really my style. Bree heard my comment and wanted to know who Miss Kitty was?
I am sneezing, hoping it's allergies and not a cold, and my treatment is food so I am not doing well on my plan but I think it will be fine by Monday. I always "ease" into this new eating routine. Right now, my head is throbbing and I know ice cream would help. A local church, Cornerstone Fellowship Baptist Church is having a Bible conference and I really don't want to miss. I might sneak into the back after it starts tonight and leave just before it is over. Tomorrow night my husband speaks and there is a concert by Shiloh, a wonderful Gospel group from Dallas. I plan to be fine by then. Hope you are having a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Debbie in CA : ) said...

I am all caught up and so glad I finished up with this joy-in-the-ordinary-way kind of post. Your days sound wonderful. I like the pink pitcher above, too. You have such a sweet and cozy spot here. I so enjoy visiting. : D